Friday 23 November 2012

One day...


I dislike being poor. who doesn't? But it always effects me the most when I go on a google spree on Jeffrey Campbells. 
By the time I get a pair....JC's world domination will most likely have ended and yet I continue to kid myself by finding my new favourite pair of Campbells, finding the best deal on them, adding to my basket and then realising...who am I kidding? I CANNOT justify these. 

They are truely beautiful...however, for someone who can't do heels during the day - I applaude those you see traipsing around London in 5inch heels - and could most likely only wear Litas with trousers due to some cankle issues that, if I were to wear with a skirt, it would look like two tree trunks jammed into glorious footwear,  I sadly can't see the reasoning in spending that much on them. 

NONE THE LESS... I've made a deal with myself. WHEN I manage to get my dream job in London that actually PAYS me...my first paycheck is going on a pair. 

Currently I am lusting after the toe capped Litas...



They.are.beautiful.

The black quilted and gold spiked Lita's (Lita Crown I think they are called) are outrageous and amazing...and create a Chanel, Balmain, Versace, McQueen vibe and appear utterly luxurious...whilst the silver toe caps are slightly more understated and chic..
IF I were to actually get a pair (PAH) I would go for the silver toe capped Litas. Mainly because I'd fear I wouldn't actually get in to the establishments that I'd want to wear the Crowns in due to the spikes. Plus you could wear the silver toe caps more day to day...once you've mastered the art of walking in heels all day.

As for now...sadly...it will have to remain a dream, but for you lucky folk who can afford these....I am truely..."Well jel".



2 comments:

  1. I was in your postion last year but in NC we have a store called david z that sell litas for $70. So I was able to but both the spike litas and the tardy boot. Over here in america you find local stores in nyc tend to sell things at cheap prices! I mean if you want the regular ones here the link

    http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm/ID/15407/attr1/6579/color/BROWNLIGHT/name/JEFFREY-CAMPBELL-LITA/

    They also have the cap tops for $120

    http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm/ID/19129/attr1/6662/color/BLACK/name/JEFFREY-CAMPBELL-LITA-CAP/

    so your welcome hun!

    -Shevon
    www.trashingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky mere! That is so cheap for JC's! Unfortunately being in the UK its another £50 ($80) to ship it here - the scoundrals!
    Contemplating moving to NC for cheap shoes! ha!

    ReplyDelete