Saturday 24 November 2012

Appreciation post...

I have to admit, my taste in magazines is pretty trashy. YES I love to see the editorials in the magazines such as dazed&confused,vogue, ID, and Wonderland, but when I actually look back at the magazines I buy...
It's celebrity gossip magazines such as Heat.
I think it's because I just want something light to read, a bit of high street style and just generally some drama in my mundane life.
HOWEVER I have found my inbetween magazine. The mag that is still credible to read, but with light content, clothes I might actually be able to afford and celebrities who I admire. This magazine is Company.
Now I used to not go near company magazine..I just didn't feel I was the target audience. Come February this year however they had a makeover...and I loves it.
I love all the things previously mentioned but also love how much dedication goes towards bloggers in there, and career advice into all the fashion and music industry jobs we desire.
With the Internet taking down the magazine industry, Company have found a way to bring my attention back to magazines by linking the two worlds.
Im at a time where I've recently graduated and feel at a pivotal point in my life, and as silly as it sounds, when I have my little freak outs about what to do, reading company always calms and inspires me to get my butt moving!
And with that I'd like to say..
I appreciate you Company magazine!
Bravo :)



1 comment: