Monday 26 November 2012

Always steal your mother's old clothes...OOTD




Whenever my mother plans to get rid of a mass of clothes, I always make sure I'm first on hand to claim dibs. (With a sister its vital to get to the first look for the goodies) She never thinks I'd want any of it, but little does mother know the things she sees as out of date or too old, are just perfect for incoming trends - muahaha.

Here is a quick outfit of the day involving my ma's old skirt and belt, teamed OBVIOUSLY, with a H&M sweater and black biker boots to make it a bit more casual.
Make up today is pretty darn natural...I had work in the morning where I'm allowed to wear little makeup, and do little with my hair..so when I got home...I just placed a bit of Collection 2000's birthday suit lippy on, to freshen myself up a tad.



Hope you like and GOOD DAY TO YOU !



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nia. Loving the look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skirt!!
    Unfortunately my mum is tinyyyy so I doubt any of her clothes would even fit me haha..

    living-in-a-fashion-world.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete