Monday 24 September 2012

Outfit of the day


This was an outfit of the day 2 days ago...before the rain arrived. Now its dark in the mornings and cold and wet. hello winter so it seems :(

Anyway I had gotten this dress last week in a charity shop for £6. I liked the small leopard print as it gives it an edge yet its not too in your face. The chiffon material makes it more classy than trashy when wearing leopard and the tea dress style makes it suitable for the day although it could be just as easily dressed up for the evening. 

The day was sunny yet cold so I teamed the dress with black opaque tights and ankle boots (£22 Ebay). 


 I also threw on a hat which I got in the Urban Outfitters sale for £5. The hat styles it up a bit I feel. 




For my make up I kept it simple, with just mascara and Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cakes 3. Lastly I put my hair in a messy side plait to get it out of the way! 

Thats it! Hope you like :) x

1 comment:

  1. Love your style and following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete