Sunday 16 September 2012

Hello!

I'm on a mission. After finishing in Uni in May, I am ashamed to say that I have been crawling at the pace of a turtle...
London Fashion Week is merely highlighting the fact people in my class have gotten off their butts and are doing it..and that is exactly what I need to do!!

So I'm starting here. A blog is perfect for all this free time and WILL force me to stay productive and remind me what I love.

I want to blog about style and beauty... but definitely on a budget. I love the beauty gurus on youtube, and certain bloggers but just do NOT have the bank account to go with their lifestyle. Here I want to show beauty looks and styling that is affordable, with affordable brands.  The best thing about today's youth is that whatever the bank balance, we are creative and thrifty and can create the 'look' we so desire.

THAT'S THE PLAN!
lets hope it works :)

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment